If you represent a nonprofit that serves the greater Eau Claire area, you can apply for an ECCF grant. If your organization serves women and/or children, you can also apply for a grant from the Women’s Giving Circle. This is a separate application process.
You can apply for two types of grants:
- Program Grants fund programs or services provided by your organization
- Asset Purchase/Improvement Grants fund specific purchases that will help keep your organization running smoothly.
THE ECCF IS ACCEPTING GRANT APPLICATIONS UNTIL JANUARY 31, 2018!
Please read the "Grantmaking Guidelines" and the "Grant Application Checklist" before you apply for a grant.
PLEASE make sure your numbers add up correctly on the budget table!!!!
NEW THIS YEAR:
- ECCF WILL ACCEPT ONLY ONE APPLICATION PER ORGANIZATION.
- IF YOUR GRANT PROPOSAL IS FOR AN EAU CLAIRE SCHOOL, PLEASE APPLY TO THE EAU CLAIRE PUBLIC SCHOOLS FOUNDATION RATHER THAN ECCF.
- GENERALLY, WE DON'T FUND APPLICATIONS WITH OTHER FOUNDATIONS SERVING AS FISCAL AGENTS.
- IF YOU HAVE A FISCAL AGENT, PLEASE PROVIDE A LETTER OF SUPPORT FROM THAT ORGANIZATION.
- IF YOUR APPLICATION REQUIRES COLLABORATION WITH A SCHOOL, PLEASE UPLOAD A SIGNED LETTER OR AN EMAIL FROM THE SCHOOL SUPERINTENDENT.
- ECCF WILL CONSIDER FUNDING OPERATIONS COSTS SUCH AS SALARIES OR TRAINING EXPENSES IF THEY'RE INTEGRAL TO IMPLEMENTING THE GRANT PROPOSAL.
- GRANT REPORTS FOR FUNDED GRANTS WILL BE DUE JULY 1, 2018. MISSING REPORTS OR REPORTS SUBMITTED LATE WITHOUT BOARD APPROVAL WILL MAKE THE ORGANIZATION INELIGIBLE FOR FUNDING IN THE NEXT ECCF GRANT CYCLE.
Deadline for submitting online grant applications: 11:59 p.m. on Jan. 31, 2018
Deadline for submitting hard copies to the ECCF office: 4:00 p.m. on Feb. 1, 2018.
Grant applicants will be informed of the results by May 4, 2018.
If you would like to see PDF versions of the applications, please click Asset Grant Application Form or Program Grant Application Form. These copies are for review only; applications must be submitted using the online form in order to be considered for funding.
If you have any questions or need help accessing the documents, please contact the ECCF Program Specialist or call the ECCF at (715) 552-3801.